1. Learn to be with yourself and like it. Do things alone. Treat yourself to a coffee or a meal. Explore the city including the gardens. Visit the exhibitions, fairs, museums.
2 Let go. With grace. If someone decides not to love you anymore there is nothing you can do about it. Stop chasing.
3..Love yourself. Love your body. Treat it with respect. Treat yourself with respect. Sleep well, walk, drink plenty of water, excercise. Shed worry and fear.
4. Learn something new everyday. Teach something new to others. Try something you haven’t done before. Solo travel is one of them.
5.. Resist the temptation to respond immediately when hurt, provoked or in anger. Never dignify an insult with a response.
6. Read more. Write more. Repeat.
7. Get your act together and forge ahead. You do not have a choice. There is no middle path nor one that will lead you back.
8. Life is too short to have toxic people around you. Get rid of them.
9. Stop being a hypochondriac. You don’t have all the diseases listed on the internet.
10. Remember how Leonardo DiCaprio taught Winslet to spit in the movie ‘Titanic? Just practice that when you are free so that you can use that skill when people judge you. (Thanks Farida for this valuable tip)